- Rats may be returned with a full refund within a week of adoption (in case of sudden allergy, rat fighting, illness, or for some reason things just do not work out.)
- Reservation fees are NON-REFUNDABLE...meaning if you change your mind you DO NOT get your money back. You are only refunded if your pups were to die before adoption or I feel they are unfit to leave.
- I make no claims to breed perfect rats with 100% health. Nothing can be 100% free of sickness, or proven to be free of sickness. Something can always pop up. I strive to produce rats that are healthy, but I cannot promise this. A lot of myco problems can be traced to environmental issues too, not just genetics. Your rat could be stressed, something in the air could be bothering it, dusty bedding can aggravate their nose...there's just a bunch of factors that could lead to a sneezy rat that are not even my fault. Please be aware of this. I try my best to breed the best of the best, but I do not have a PhD in genetics and things can go wrong. Which is why it is so important to let me know if your rat starts showing signs of illness, develops tumors, become aggressive, or gets megacolon (which I hope NEVER happens).
- Please return rats to me if you are unable to keep them. If you are too far away, please allow me to make a post and find a new family in your area. I need to keep track of my lines and if they disappear with strangers I cannot track their health.
- PLEASE contact me with any concerns. I am not a scary person. I am here to help make sure your rats are healthy and happy. If for any reason you are concerned about something, just message me. As I am sure we have all learned: "The only dumb question is the one not asked" and this is certainly true! If I was worried about being bothered 24/7, I would have never started breeding. I am here for the duration of your rat's life, and beyond if need be. I owe it to these rats that I produce to ensure they receive the best care, and that you as the adopter know how to provide that.